Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Vapi station (VAPI) at and arrives Nokha station (NOK) at taking a total of 19 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 992 kms.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Vapi to Nokha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vapi to Nokha is Rs 1005 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 3185 in First AC (1A), Rs 1820 in Second AC (2A), Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 255 in None (GN) and Rs 1260 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1245 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2345 in Second AC (2A), Rs 595 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1625 in Third AC (3A).
Vapi to Nokha Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Vapi station (VAPI) at and arrives Nokha station (NOK) at . Vapi to Nokha train fare is Rs.1260 in Third AC, Rs.1820 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Vapi to Nokha is Yesvantpur Bikaner Express (16587) which travels a distance of 992 kms in just 17 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Vapi to Nokha is Madgaon Bikaner One Way Special (00116) which travels a distance of 1306 kms in 23 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Vapi to Nokha is Coimbatore Hisar AC SF Express (22476) which reaches Nokha with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Vapi to Nokha is Ranakpur Express (14708) which reaches Nokha with an average delay of over 45 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.