Hapa Madgaon Weekly SF Express (22908) departs from Vapi station (VAPI) at and arrives Khed station (KHED) at taking a total of 6 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 357 kms.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Vapi to Khed can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vapi to Khed is Rs 120 in None (GN), Rs 605 in Third AC (3A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Vapi to Khed Hapa Madgaon Weekly SF Express (22908) departs from Vapi station (VAPI) at and arrives Khed station (KHED) at . Vapi to Khed train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.655 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Vapi to Khed is Hapa Madgaon Weekly SF Express (22908) which travels a distance of 357 kms in just 6 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Vapi to Khed is Ahmedabad Thivim Special Fare Ganpati Special (09418) which travels a distance of 357 kms in 8 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Vapi to Khed is Vadodara Sawantwadi Road Special Fare Ganapati Special (09106) which reaches Khed with an average delay of just 50 mints. The most delayed train from Vapi to Khed is Veraval Thiruvananthapuram Express (16333) which reaches Khed with an average delay of over 1 hrs 32 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.