Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Vaniyambadi to Tirupati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vaniyambadi to Tirupati is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 70 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Vaniyambadi to Tirupati is Seshadri Express (17209) which travels a distance of 173 kms in just 2 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Vaniyambadi to Tirupati is Chamarajanagar Tirupati Express (16219) which travels a distance of 173 kms in 5 hrs. The most punctual train from Vaniyambadi to Tirupati is Kochuveli Hyderabad Special Fare Special (07116) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Vaniyambadi to Tirupati is Seshadri Express (17209) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of over 32 mints.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.