Hide Fare
Show Fare

Valsad to Rajkot train seat availability & fare

Thu, August 16
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Saurashtra Mail
22945


BL


RJT
09:34
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 2
100%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Thiruvananthapuram Veraval Express
16334


BL


RJT
10:20
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernakulam Okha Express
16338


BL


RJT
10:20
- - - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Pune Veraval Express
11088


BL


RJT
09:57
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Coimbatore Rajkot Express
16614


BL


RJT
10:20
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Rajkot Express
17018


BL


RJT
10:20
- T W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Secunderabad Porbandar Weekly Express
19201


BL


RJT
10:23
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tuticorin Okha Vivek Express
19567


BL


RJT
09:47
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Saurashtra Express
19015


BL


RJT
12:25
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Saurashtra Janta Express
19217


BL


RJT
10:18
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
PQWL16/WL9
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Valsad to Rajkot train time table

Coimbatore Rajkot Express (16614) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at taking a total of 10 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 544 kms. Saurashtra Janta Express (19217) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at taking a total of 10 hrs 18 mints to cover the distance of 545 kms. Saurashtra Mail (22945) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at taking a total of 9 hrs 34 mints to cover the distance of 545 kms.

Valsad to Rajkot train Seat Availability

In Saurashtra Janta Express (19217), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL58/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Saurashtra Mail (22945), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL23/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL65/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Valsad to Rajkot train Fare

Fare for trains from Valsad to Rajkot is Rs 2050 in First AC (1A), Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 855 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1645 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).

Valsad to Rajkot Saurashtra Janta Express 19217

Valsad to Rajkot Saurashtra Janta Express (19217) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at . Valsad to Rajkot train fare is Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1225 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Saurashtra Janta Express (19217), seat availability status is PQWL5/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL21/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL58/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Valsad to Rajkot Saurashtra Mail 22945

Valsad to Rajkot Saurashtra Mail (22945) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at . Valsad to Rajkot train fare is Rs.2130 in First AC, Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Saurashtra Mail (22945), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL23/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL65/WL50 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Valsad to Rajkot Coimbatore Rajkot Express 16614

Valsad to Rajkot Coimbatore Rajkot Express (16614) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Rajkot Jn station (RJT) at . Valsad to Rajkot train fare is Rs.855 in Third AC, Rs.1225 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.

Valsad to Rajkot train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Valsad to Rajkot is Saurashtra Mail (22945) which travels a distance of 545 kms in just 9 hrs 34 mints. The slowest train from Valsad to Rajkot is Saurashtra Express (19015) which travels a distance of 545 kms in 12 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Valsad to Rajkot is Secunderabad Rajkot Express (17018) which reaches Rajkot Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Valsad to Rajkot is Tuticorin Okha Vivek Express (19567) which reaches Rajkot Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 14 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.