Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Valsad to Navsari - Paschim (Deluxe) Express Covid 19 Special (02925).
Valsad to Navsari Paschim (Deluxe) Express Covid 19 Special (02925) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Navsari station (NVS) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Valsad to Navsari covid fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.545 in Third AC, Rs.60 in Second Seater, Rs.750 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train.
Double decker express, as the name suggests, are 2 storeyed trains that can accommodate more number of passengers compared to other express or mail trains. These trains ply between important cities which are just a few hundred kilometres apart. These are fully AC coaches and have only seating facilities with Chair Car (CC) class. There is a ladder to climb up the upper deck of coach. These trains do not offer catering facilities. Double-decker Trains are usually painted in vibrant yellow and red color while some other express trains also have double decker non ac coaches. 1 double-decker train runs from Valsad to Navsari - Mumbai Central Ahmedabad AC Double Decker Express (12931).
Valsad to Navsari Mumbai Central Ahmedabad AC Double Decker Express (12931) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Navsari station (NVS) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Valsad to Navsari double-decker fare is Rs.310 in Chair Car for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.