Hide Fare
Show Fare

Valsad to Kota trains

Sun, February 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Avadh Express
19037


BL


KOTA
12:30
M - W T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bandra Terminus Muzaffarpur Avadh Express
19039


BL


KOTA
12:30
- T - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bandra Terminus Ghazipur City Bi Weekly Express
19041


BL


KOTA
11:10
M - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express
19019


BL


KOTA
15:30
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai Central Firozpur Janta Express
19023


BL


KOTA
13:38
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Haridwar SF Express
22917


BL


KOTA
12:05
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Paschim SF Express
12925


BL


KOTA
11:19
M T W T F S S
PQWL7/WL3
84%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL27/WL20
42%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
PQWL77/WL46
41%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL76
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
Valsad Haridwar SF Express
12911


BL


KOTA
11:00
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Jaipur SF Express
12979


BL


KOTA
11:02
- T - T - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
August Kranti Rajdhani Express
12953


BL


KOTA
09:05
M T W T F S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
--
--

Valsad to Kota train time table

Paschim SF Express (12925) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Kota Jn station (KOTA) at taking a total of 11 hrs 19 mints to cover the distance of 726 kms. August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Kota Jn station (KOTA) at taking a total of 9 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 726 kms. Mumbai Bandra (T.) Jaipur SF Express (12979) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Kota Jn station (KOTA) at taking a total of 11 hrs 2 mints to cover the distance of 726 kms.

Valsad to Kota train Seat Availability

In Paschim SF Express (12925), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL35/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL112/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Valsad to Kota train Fare

Fare for trains from Valsad to Kota is Rs 2590 in First AC (1A), Rs 1030 in Third AC (3A), Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1485 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1345 in Third AC (3A), Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S).

Valsad to Kota train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Valsad to Kota - August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953).

Valsad to Kota August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Kota Jn station (KOTA) at . Valsad to Kota rajdhani fare is Rs.3110 in First AC, Rs.1830 in Third AC and Rs.2695 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. August Kranti is second Rajdhani that connects Delhi with Mumbai. This train made its maiden run way later than Mumbai Rajdhani on Jan 01, 1992. This Rajdhani is named after the August Kranti maidan of Mumbai from where Quit India Movement started in the year 1942. It has three stoppages in Mumbai (Borivali, Andheri and Mumbai Central) whereas Mumbai Rajdhani has 2 stoppages in Mumbai (Borivali and Mumbai Central) and takes approx 1 hour more than other Rajdhani to reach destination.

Valsad to Kota Mumbai Bandra (T.) Jaipur SF Express 12979

Valsad to Kota Mumbai Bandra (T.) Jaipur SF Express (12979) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Kota Jn station (KOTA) at . Valsad to Kota train fare is Rs.2590 in First AC, Rs.1075 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train.

Valsad to Kota Paschim SF Express 12925

Valsad to Kota Paschim SF Express (12925) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Kota Jn station (KOTA) at . Valsad to Kota train fare is Rs.2590 in First AC, Rs.1075 in Third AC, Rs.1530 in Second AC and Rs.410 in Sleeper for this train. In Paschim SF Express (12925), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL22/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL35/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL112/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Valsad to Kota train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Valsad to Kota is August Kranti Rajdhani Express (12953) which travels a distance of 726 kms in just 9 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Valsad to Kota is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which travels a distance of 726 kms in 15 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Valsad to Kota is Bandra Terminus Ghazipur City Bi Weekly Express (19041) which reaches Kota Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Valsad to Kota is Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Avadh Express (19037) which reaches Kota Jn with an average delay of over 33 mints.

About Kota

Kota in Rajasthan is situated at the center of the South-eastern area of the state, and along the bank of Chambal River. Being located in the desert land, the city experiences warm weather throughout the summer and mild cold in the winter. The colorful city is well known for the vast history and culture of Rajput's and their heritage. It has fascinated several visitors and tourists from all over the world because of its attractive tourist spots. Kota is also known as the coaching-schools capital of India popular mainly for IIT & Medical entrance exams coaching. Every year more than one lakh students arrive in Kota to undertake coaching. Nearly one fifth of the students who arrive are girls. Kota is also known for its Kota Doria (Thread). It is used for making traditional fabric or muslin famously known as 'Masuria Malmal' and is highly recommended for the sarees. People of Kota usually love quick snacks and is also famous for it. Kota Kachoris are the most popular food snacks and these come in various flavors and stuffing like Pyaj Kachori, Dal Kachori, Aloo Kachori, Mawa Kachori, Kadi Kachori and much more. This spicy dish when served with Pudina or Imli chutney make a perfect pack of delicious tea time snack. It is also one of the most served meals in the mess of the Hostel, Girls and Boys PG in Kota. The city is well connected with neighboring cities and districts and with major cities outside the state via roads. Kota Airport has had no scheduled services operating since 1999. The nearest international airport is Jaipur International Airport situated 250 km away from Kota. Kota has 1 railway station - Kota Jn (KOTA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.