Hide Fare
Show Fare

Valsad to Indore train seat availability & fare

Sun, August 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Avantika SF Express
12961


BL


INDB
11:15
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
79%
Trends
checked just now
PQWL14/WL9
66%
Trends
checked just now
PQWL24/WL18
78%
Trends
checked just now
PQWL106/WL91
22%
Trends
checked just now
Recently Asked Question
Till when can I cancel counter waiting ticket and how much refund is given?
@Aman_Pal According to IRCTC refund rules, if counter ticket remains in waiting list or RAC after charting, you can cancel it upto 30 minutes before train departure time from your journey station. In …
Solved
271 views
  
1 reply

Valsad to Indore train time table

Avantika SF Express (12961) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Indore station (INDB) at taking a total of 11 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 636 kms.

Valsad to Indore train Seat Availability

In Avantika SF Express (12961), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL106/WL91 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Valsad to Indore train Fare

Fare for trains from Valsad to Indore is Rs 2360 in First AC (1A), Rs 200 in None (GN), Rs 990 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1305 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1820 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL).

Valsad to Indore Avantika SF Express 12961

Valsad to Indore Avantika SF Express (12961) departs from Valsad station (BL) at and arrives Indore station (INDB) at . Valsad to Indore train fare is Rs.2360 in First AC, Rs.200 in None, Rs.990 in Third AC, Rs.1400 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train. In Avantika SF Express (12961), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL14/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL106/WL91 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Valsad to Indore train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Valsad to Indore is Avantika SF Express (12961) which travels a distance of 636 kms in just 11 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Valsad to Indore is Avantika SF Express (12961) which travels a distance of 636 kms in 11 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Valsad to Indore is Avantika SF Express (12961) which reaches Indore with an average delay of just 7 mints. The most delayed train from Valsad to Indore is Avantika SF Express (12961) which reaches Indore with an average delay of over 7 mints.

About Indore

Indore, selected as the cleanest city in India in 2017, is a city in Madhya Pradesh. It is known as commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. Indore, the city of foodies, offers variety of chats and the wide range of street foods that is enough for a mouthgasm for anyone. Sarafa Bazar which opens at 9pm is a must visit place. Some unique but tasty food items served here are Garadu, Khopra Pattice, Batla Kachori, Bhutte ki kees and the best of north-indian sweets such as malpua, moong daal halwa, rabri, kulfi, kesariya doodh and gulab jamun. Indore is also known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore's 19th-century Holkar dynasty. East is the Indo-Gothic Gandhi Hall and clock tower. The Jain temple Kanch Mandir has a mirrored mosaic interior. Indore is served by Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport, about 8 km from the city. It is the busiest airport in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh and also serves as a hub for international cargo. The Indore Junction is an A-1 grade railway station with a revenue of more than Rs. 50 crore. The City Railway Division comes under Ratlam Division of the Western Railways.The Central Museum is filled with medieval Hindu and Jain sculptures. Chokhi Dhani, a re-creation of a Rajasthani village, offers traditional food, plus activities like camel rides and puppet shows. Farther southwest is Patal Pani, a waterfall that roars down from a huge height. Indore has 1 railway station - Indore (INDB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.