Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Vadodara to Wansjaliya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Wansjaliya is Rs 160 in None (GN), Rs 835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Vadodara to Wansjaliya is Kochuveli Porbandar Weekly Express (19261) which travels a distance of 526 kms in just 10 hrs 17 mints. The slowest train from Vadodara to Wansjaliya is Saurashtra Express (19015) which travels a distance of 526 kms in 11 hrs 32 mints. The most punctual train from Vadodara to Wansjaliya is Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express (12950) which reaches Wansjaliya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vadodara to Wansjaliya is Secunderabad Porbandar Weekly Express (19201) which reaches Wansjaliya with an average delay of over 57 mints.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.