Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Vadodara to Sirpur Kagaznagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Sirpur Kagaznagar is Rs 290 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3205 in First AC (1A), Rs 1840 in Second AC (2A), Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 270 in None (GN) and Rs 1285 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2365 in Second AC (2A), Rs 615 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Vadodara to Sirpur Kagaznagar is Navjeevan SF Express (12655) which travels a distance of 981 kms in just 16 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Vadodara to Sirpur Kagaznagar is Gandhidham Visakhapatnam Weekly Express (18502) which travels a distance of 981 kms in 17 hrs 42 mints. The most punctual train from Vadodara to Sirpur Kagaznagar is Navjeevan SF Express (12655) which reaches Sirpur Kagaznagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vadodara to Sirpur Kagaznagar is Navjeevan SF Express (12655) which reaches Sirpur Kagaznagar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.