Rajkot Rewa SF Express (22937) departs from Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at and arrives Rewa station (REWA) at taking a total of 20 hrs 31 mints to cover the distance of 1255 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Vadodara to Rewa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Rewa is Rs 3595 in First AC (1A), Rs 300 in None (GN), Rs 1440 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1860 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL).
Vadodara to Rewa Rajkot Rewa SF Express (22937) departs from Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at and arrives Rewa station (REWA) at . Vadodara to Rewa train fare is Rs.1490 in Third AC, Rs.2150 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.