Vadodara Jn to Purulia Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Vadodara Jn Station Details
|22959||INTERCITY EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12930||BRC BL INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22930||BRC DRD SFAST||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|19035||ADI INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12955||MMCT JAIPUR SF||M T W T F S S||10 min||3|
Purulia Jn Station Details
|22605||PRR VM SF EXP||M - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|08698||Purulia Jhargram MEMU Passenger Special||M T W T F S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12884||RUPASHI BANGLA||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12828||PRR HWH SUF EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12949||KAVIGURU EXP||- - - - - - S||5 min||3|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Vadodara to Purulia Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Purulia Jn is Rs 1910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2330 in Third AC (3A), Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3275 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 460 in Second Seater (2S).
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.