Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Vadodara to Purna Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Purna Jn is Rs 2930 in First AC (1A), Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1430 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2065 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Vadodara to Purna Jn is Shri Ganganagar Hazur Sahib Nanded Weekly Express (17624) which travels a distance of 812 kms in just 15 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Vadodara to Purna Jn is Okha Rameswaram Weekly Express (16734) which travels a distance of 917 kms in 15 hrs 47 mints. The most punctual train from Vadodara to Purna Jn is Okha Rameswaram Weekly Express (16734) which reaches Purna Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vadodara to Purna Jn is Shri Ganganagar Hazur Sahib Nanded Weekly Express (17624) which reaches Purna Jn with an average delay of over 13 mints.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.