Vadodara Jn to Merta Road Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Vadodara to Merta Road Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Merta Road Jn is Rs 215 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 795 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2365 in First AC (1A), Rs 1410 in Second AC (2A), Rs 365 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 990 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 230 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1025 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1830 in Second AC (2A), Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1305 in Third AC (3A).
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.