Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Vadodara to Kumta can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Kumta is Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1290 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1875 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Vadodara to Kumta is Bhavnagar Terminus Kochuveli Express (19260) which travels a distance of 1039 kms in just 20 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Vadodara to Kumta is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which travels a distance of 1039 kms in 20 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Vadodara to Kumta is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which reaches Kumta with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vadodara to Kumta is Gandhidham Nagercoil Weekly Express (16335) which reaches Kumta with an average delay of over 34 mints.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.