Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Vadodara to Gondal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Gondal is Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1555 in First AC (1A), Rs 935 in Second AC (2A), Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 135 in None (GN) and Rs 660 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Vadodara to Gondal is Pune Veraval Express (11088) which travels a distance of 388 kms in just 7 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Vadodara to Gondal is Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express (12950) which travels a distance of 388 kms in 8 hrs 26 mints. The most punctual train from Vadodara to Gondal is Pune Veraval Express (11088) which reaches Gondal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vadodara to Gondal is Pune Veraval Express (11088) which reaches Gondal with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.