Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Vadodara to Faizabad Jn - Bandra Terminus Barauni Special Fare Special (Via Patna) (09005) and Surat Muzaffarpur Special Fare Special (09059).
Vadodara to Faizabad Jn Bandra Terminus Barauni Special Fare Special (Via Patna) (09005) departs from Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at and arrives Faizabad Jn station (FD) at . This train has 10 stoppages.
Vadodara to Faizabad Jn Surat Muzaffarpur Special Fare Special (09059) departs from Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at and arrives Faizabad Jn station (FD) at . This train has 14 stoppages.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .