Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Vadodara to Dhenkanal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Dhenkanal is Rs 375 in None (GN), Rs 1775 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2605 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 660 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2195 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3130 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 850 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Vadodara to Dhenkanal is Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar) (12993) which travels a distance of 1761 kms in just 30 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Vadodara to Dhenkanal is Ajmer Puri Express (18422) which travels a distance of 1761 kms in 33 hrs 21 mints. The most punctual train from Vadodara to Dhenkanal is Ajmer Puri Express (18422) which reaches Dhenkanal with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Vadodara to Dhenkanal is Ahmedabad Puri Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18406) which reaches Dhenkanal with an average delay of over 58 mints.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.