close
swap_horiz
close

Vadodara to Mughalsarai trains

09083
Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur COVID 19 SF Special
BRC ( )
Vadodara Jn
22 hr 50 min
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
15635
Okha Guwahati Dwarka Express
BRC ( )
Vadodara Jn
31 hr 03 min
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
15667
Gandhidham Kamakhya Express
BRC ( )
Vadodara Jn
31 hr 03 min
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
12937
Garba SF Express
BRC ( )
Vadodara Jn
25 hr 07 min
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
12941
Parasnath SF Express
BRC ( )
Vadodara Jn
25 hr 07 min
DDU ( )
Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn
info

Vadodara to Mughalsarai train time table

Garba SF Express (12937) departs from Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 25 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 1462 kms. This train has 8 stoppages. Okha Guwahati Dwarka Express (15635) departs from Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 31 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1528 kms. This train has 15 stoppages. Gandhidham Kamakhya Express (15667) departs from Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 31 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1528 kms. This train has 12 stoppages.
info

Vadodara to Mughalsarai train Seat Availability

Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Vadodara to Mughalsarai can be found in above table.
info

Vadodara to Mughalsarai train Fare

Fare for trains from Vadodara to Mughalsarai is Rs 370 in None (GN), Rs 1680 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2410 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2100 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Vadodara to Mughalsarai covid19 lockdown special trains

Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Vadodara to Mughalsarai - Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur COVID 19 SF Special (09083).

Vadodara to Mughalsarai Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur COVID 19 SF Special (09083) departs from Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . This train has 8 stoppages. In Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur COVID 19 SF Special (09083), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL42/WL1 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Vadodara to Mughalsarai Garba SF Express 12937

Vadodara to Mughalsarai Garba SF Express (12937) departs from Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . This train has 8 stoppages. Vadodara to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.375 in None, Rs.1680 in Third AC, Rs.2410 in Second AC and Rs.640 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Vadodara to Mughalsarai Okha Guwahati Dwarka Express 15635

Vadodara to Mughalsarai Okha Guwahati Dwarka Express (15635) departs from Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . This train has 15 stoppages. Vadodara to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.1690 in Third AC, Rs.2445 in Second AC and Rs.635 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Vadodara to Mughalsarai Gandhidham Kamakhya Express 15667

Vadodara to Mughalsarai Gandhidham Kamakhya Express (15667) departs from Vadodara Jn station (BRC) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . This train has 12 stoppages. Vadodara to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.370 in None, Rs.1690 in Third AC, Rs.2445 in Second AC and Rs.635 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Vadodara to Mughalsarai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Vadodara to Mughalsarai is Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur COVID 19 SF Special (09083) which travels a distance of 1520 kms in just 22 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Vadodara to Mughalsarai is Okha Guwahati Dwarka Express (15635) which travels a distance of 1528 kms in 31 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Vadodara to Mughalsarai is Garba SF Express (12937) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Vadodara to Mughalsarai is Garba SF Express (12937) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Vadodara

Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
info

About Mughalsarai

Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. Its station has recently been renamed to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya was found dead in mysterious circumstances near the Mughalsarai station in February 1968 which is why his name is chosen. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn (DDU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.