No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Vadodara to Chau Mahla can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Chau Mahla is Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1560 in First AC (1A), Rs 885 in Second AC (2A), Rs 230 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 120 in None (GN) and Rs 620 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Vadodara to Chau Mahla is Mumbai Central Jaipur (Gangaur) SF Express (12955) which travels a distance of 365 kms in just 5 hrs 42 mints. The slowest train from Vadodara to Chau Mahla is Vadodara Kota Passenger (UnReserved) (59831) which travels a distance of 365 kms in 10 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Vadodara to Chau Mahla is Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Avadh Express (19037) which reaches Chau Mahla with an average delay of just 2 mints. The most delayed train from Vadodara to Chau Mahla is Vadodara Kota Passenger (UnReserved) (59831) which reaches Chau Mahla with an average delay of over 27 mints.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.