Vadodara Jn to Anakapalle train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Vadodara Jn Station Details
|12930||BRC BL INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|19035||ADI INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22930||BRC DRD SFAST||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|22959||INTERCITY EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12955||MMCT JAIPUR SF||M T W T F S S||10 min||3|
Anakapalle Station Details
|17480||TPTY PURI EXP||- T W T - S S||2 min||3|
|17482||TPTY BSP EXP||M - - - F - -||2 min||-|
|20806||AP EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||3|
|22612||NJP MAS EXPRESS||- - - - - - S||2 min||2|
|17479||PURI TPTY EXPRE||M T - T F S -||1 min||2|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Vadodara to Anakapalle can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Anakapalle is Rs 1795 in Third AC (3A), Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2215 in Third AC (3A), Rs 430 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 865 in Sleeper (SL).
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.