Vadodara Jn to Adra Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Vadodara Jn Station Details
|19035||Vadodara Ahmedabad InterCity Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22959||Vadodara Jamnagar InterCity Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|09162||Vadodara Valsad Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|19819||Vadodara Kota Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|22930||Vadodara Dahanu Road SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
Adra Jn Station Details
|18004||Rani Shiromoni Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3,4|
|12152||Samarsata SF Express||- - - - - S S||5 min||2|
|12950||Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express||M - - - - - -||5 min||1|
|15639||Puri Kamakhya Express (via Adra)||- - W - - - -||5 min||1|
|18449||Baidyanathdham Express||- T - - - - -||5 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Vadodara to Adra Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadodara to Adra Jn is Rs 1945 in Third AC (3A), Rs 745 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2805 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 945 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3330 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Second Seater (2S).
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.