No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 19 trains that run from Vadakara to Parpanangadi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadakara to Parpanangadi is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 565 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Vadakara to Parpanangadi is Kannur Ernakulam Intercity Express (16306) which travels a distance of 71 kms in just 1 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Vadakara to Parpanangadi is Kannur Shoranur Passenger (UnReserved) (56652) which travels a distance of 71 kms in 3 hrs. The most punctual train from Vadakara to Parpanangadi is Gandhidham Nagercoil Weekly Express (16335) which reaches Parpanangadi with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Vadakara to Parpanangadi is Veraval Thiruvananthapuram Express (16333) which reaches Parpanangadi with an average delay of over 1 hrs 46 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.