Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Vadakara to Nileshwar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Vadakara to Nileshwar is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Vadakara to Nileshwar is Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) which travels a distance of 96 kms in just 1 hrs 49 mints. The slowest train from Vadakara to Nileshwar is Coimbatore Mangaluru Central Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (56323) which travels a distance of 97 kms in 2 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Vadakara to Nileshwar is MGR Chennai Central Mangaluru Central SF Express (12685) which reaches Nileshwar with an average delay of just 14 mints. The most delayed train from Vadakara to Nileshwar is West Coast SF Express (22637) which reaches Nileshwar with an average delay of over 53 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.