Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Usmanabad to Udgir can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Usmanabad to Udgir is Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Usmanabad to Udgir is Kolhapur Bidar Weekly Express (11416) which travels a distance of 145 kms in just 2 hrs 39 mints. The slowest train from Usmanabad to Udgir is Pandharpur Bidar Ekadashi Special (UnReserved) (07521) which travels a distance of 145 kms in 3 hrs 37 mints. The most punctual train from Usmanabad to Udgir is Mumbai LTT Bidar Express (11075) which reaches Udgir with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Usmanabad to Udgir is Mumbai CSMT Bidar SF Express (Via Latur) (22143) which reaches Udgir with an average delay of over 29 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.