Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Unchhera to Jukehi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Unchhera to Jukehi is Rs 70 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 310 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 570 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Unchhera to Jukehi is Rewa Madan Mahal InterCity Express (22190) which travels a distance of 60 kms in just 53 mints. The slowest train from Unchhera to Jukehi is Prayagraj Chheoki Itarsi Passenger (UnReserved) (51190) which travels a distance of 60 kms in 1 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Unchhera to Jukehi is Chitrakoot Express (15205) which reaches Jukehi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Unchhera to Jukehi is Chitrakoot Express (15205) which reaches Jukehi with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.