Ujjain Jn to Puri train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Ujjain Jn Station Details
|14309||Ujjaini Express||- - W T - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|19310||Shanti Express||M T W T F S S||5 min||3,4|
|22941||Indore Udhampur Weekly SF Express||- T - - - - -||5 min||-|
|19303||Indore Bhopal Express||M T W T F S S||15 min||1|
|22674||Mannargudi Bhagat ki Kothi SF Express||- - W - - - -||5 min||-|
Puri Station Details
|12801||Purushottam Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|18410||Sri Jagannath Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|20819||Puri Okha Dwarka Express||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12888||Puri Shalimar Weekly SF Express||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||5|
|08012||Puri Bhanjpur Special Fare Special||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ujjain Jn to Puri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ujjain Jn to Puri is Rs 4290 in First AC (1A), Rs 1715 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2465 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2135 in Third AC (3A), Rs 410 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2990 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL).
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.