Ujjain Jn to New Jalpaiguri train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Ujjain Jn Station Details
|14309||UJJAINI EXPRESS||- - W T - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|19310||SHANTI EXP||M T W T F S S||5 min||3,4|
|20936||INDB GIMB SFAST||M - - - - - -||5 min||1|
|22674||MQ BGKT EXPRESS||- - W - - - -||5 min||-|
|22941||INDB UHP EXP||- T - - - - -||5 min||-|
New Jalpaiguri Station Details
|52541||NJP DJ PASSENGER||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|08048||NJP SRC SPECIAL||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|15777||NJP APDJ TOURIST||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4,5|
|22612||NJP MAS EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||1,2|
|19602||NJP UDZ SPECIAL||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1,2|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Ujjain Jn to New Jalpaiguri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ujjain Jn to New Jalpaiguri is Rs 1845 in Third AC (3A), Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2680 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2265 in Third AC (3A), Rs 895 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3205 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Second Seater (2S).
New Jalpaiguri is the gateway for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the Northeast States, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train is the main attraction of this station. New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. Nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. Jalpaiguri is renowned for its endless vistas of tea plantations and paddy fields. The area boasts of refreshing environment and great natural beauty. Bounded by Bhutan in north and Bangladesh towards south, Jalpaiguri is located in the middle of vast fertile plains and is transversed by innumerable rivers and gushing streams which flow down from Himalayas. The city is located in the vicinity of River Teesta and its tributaries Karala, Dharala and Panga. New Jalpaiguri has 2 railway stations - New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Siliguri Jn (SGUJ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.