Ujjain Jn to Guwahati train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Ujjain Jn Station Details
|14309||Ujjaini Express||- - W T - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|09518||Ujjain Nagda Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|09554||Ujjain Nagda Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|19310||Shanti Express||M T W T F S S||5 min||3,4|
|19303||Indore Bhopal Express||M T W T F S S||15 min||1|
Guwahati Station Details
|15605||Guwahati Dibrugarh Intercity Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||7|
|15653||Guwahati Jammu Tawi Amarnath Express||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|15632||Guwahati Barmer Express||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||7|
|02518||Guwahati Kolkata Special Fare SF Summer Special||- - W - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|03281||Guwahati Danapur Exam Special (UnReserved)||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Ujjain Jn to Guwahati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ujjain Jn to Guwahati is Rs 2105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 995 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3595 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Second Seater (2S).
Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.