Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Udupi to Thalassery can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Udupi to Thalassery is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1255 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Udupi to Thalassery is Pune Ernakulam SF Express (22150) which travels a distance of 216 kms in just 3 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Udupi to Thalassery is Mangala Lakshadweep Special (02618) which travels a distance of 216 kms in 4 hrs 48 mints. The most punctual train from Udupi to Thalassery is Poorna Express (11097) which reaches Thalassery with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Udupi to Thalassery is Poorna Express (11097) which reaches Thalassery with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.