Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Udupi to Payyanur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Udupi to Payyanur is Rs 70 in None (GN), Rs 500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Udupi to Payyanur is Mangala Lakshadweep Express (12618) which travels a distance of 162 kms in just 2 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Udupi to Payyanur is Mangala Lakshadweep Special (02618) which travels a distance of 162 kms in 3 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Udupi to Payyanur is Poorna Express (11097) which reaches Payyanur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Udupi to Payyanur is Poorna Express (11097) which reaches Payyanur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.