Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Udupi to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Udupi to Nagda Jn is Rs 375 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4135 in First AC (1A), Rs 2390 in Second AC (2A), Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 360 in None (GN) and Rs 1655 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2915 in Second AC (2A), Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2075 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Udupi to Nagda Jn is Kochuveli Indore Weekly Special (09331) which travels a distance of 1478 kms in just 24 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Udupi to Nagda Jn is Marusagar SF Special (02977) which travels a distance of 1478 kms in 26 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Udupi to Nagda Jn is Marusagar SF Express (12977) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Udupi to Nagda Jn is Marusagar SF Express (12977) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.