Hide Fare
Show Fare

Udhampur to Rishikesh trains

Sun, September 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Hemkunt Express
14610


UHP


RKSH
15:47
M T W T F S S
GNWL20/WL3
68%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL26/WL2
58%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL193/WL161
6%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Udhampur to Rishikesh train time table

Hemkunt Express (14610) departs from Udhampur station (UHP) at and arrives Rishikesh station (RKSH) at taking a total of 15 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 611 kms.

Udhampur to Rishikesh train Seat Availability

In Hemkunt Express (14610), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL138/WL102 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Udhampur to Rishikesh train Fare

Fare for trains from Udhampur to Rishikesh is Rs 920 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1325 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1235 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1745 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL).

Udhampur to Rishikesh Hemkunt Express 14610

Udhampur to Rishikesh Hemkunt Express (14610) departs from Udhampur station (UHP) at and arrives Rishikesh station (RKSH) at . Udhampur to Rishikesh train fare is Rs.920 in Third AC, Rs.1325 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Sleeper for this train. In Hemkunt Express (14610), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL138/WL102 in Sleeper (SL) with 15% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Udhampur to Rishikesh train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Udhampur to Rishikesh is Hemkunt Express (14610) which travels a distance of 611 kms in just 15 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Udhampur to Rishikesh is Hemkunt Express (14610) which travels a distance of 611 kms in 15 hrs 47 mints. The most punctual train from Udhampur to Rishikesh is Hemkunt Express (14610) which reaches Rishikesh with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Udhampur to Rishikesh is Hemkunt Express (14610) which reaches Rishikesh with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.