Tuticorin Okha Vivek Express (19567) departs from Tuticorin station (TN) at and arrives Viramgam Jn station (VG) at taking a total of 43 hrs 24 mints to cover the distance of 2277 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Tuticorin to Viramgam Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tuticorin to Viramgam Jn is Rs 2040 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 765 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2460 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3545 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 965 in Sleeper (SL).
Tuticorin to Viramgam Jn Tuticorin Okha Vivek Express (19567) departs from Tuticorin station (TN) at and arrives Viramgam Jn station (VG) at . Tuticorin to Viramgam Jn train fare is Rs.2040 in Third AC, Rs.3020 in Second AC and Rs.765 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.