Tuni to Rajamundry train Seat Availability & Fare
The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Tuni to Rajamundry - GARIB RATH (12739).
Tuni to Rajamundry GARIB RATH (12739) departs from Tuni station (TUNI) at and arrives Rajamundry station (RJY) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Tuni to Rajamundry garib-rath fare is Rs.305 in Third AC for this train.
Double decker express, as the name suggests, are 2 storeyed trains that can accommodate more number of passengers compared to other express or mail trains. These trains ply between important cities which are just a few hundred kilometres apart. These are fully AC coaches and have only seating facilities with Chair Car (CC) class. There is a ladder to climb up the upper deck of coach. These trains do not offer catering facilities. Double-decker Trains are usually painted in vibrant yellow and red color while some other express trains also have double decker non ac coaches. 1 double-decker train runs from Tuni to Rajamundry - DOUBLE DECKER (22707).
Tuni to Rajamundry DOUBLE DECKER (22707) departs from Tuni station (TUNI) at and arrives Rajamundry station (RJY) at . This train has 2 stoppages. Tuni to Rajamundry double-decker fare is Rs.310 in Chair Car for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.