Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Tuni to Kaikolur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tuni to Kaikolur is Rs 75 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 105 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 250 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tuni to Kaikolur is Visakha Express (17015) which travels a distance of 208 kms in just 4 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Tuni to Kaikolur is Visakhapatnam Machilipatnam Passenger (57230) which travels a distance of 209 kms in 5 hrs 9 mints. The most punctual train from Tuni to Kaikolur is Bilaspur Tirupati Express (17481) which reaches Kaikolur with an average delay of just 16 mints. The most delayed train from Tuni to Kaikolur is Visakhapatnam Machilipatnam Passenger (57230) which reaches Kaikolur with an average delay of over 3 hrs 9 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.