Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Tundla Jn to Sawai Madhopur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tundla Jn to Sawai Madhopur is Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tundla Jn to Sawai Madhopur is Varanasi Okha SF Express (22970) which travels a distance of 249 kms in just 3 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Tundla Jn to Sawai Madhopur is Patna Kota Express (via Faizabad) (13237) which travels a distance of 299 kms in 6 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Tundla Jn to Sawai Madhopur is Ananya Express (12315) which reaches Sawai Madhopur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tundla Jn to Sawai Madhopur is Muzaffarpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Express (19040) which reaches Sawai Madhopur with an average delay of over 11 hrs 54 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.