Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Tundla Jn to Etawah - New Delhi Lucknow Jn Swarn Shatabdi Express (12004).
Tundla Jn to Etawah New Delhi Lucknow Jn Swarn Shatabdi Express (12004) departs from Tundla Jn station (TDL) at and arrives Etawah station (ETW) at . Tundla Jn to Etawah shatabdi fare is Rs.505 in Chair Car, Rs.845 in Executive Anubhuti and Rs.745 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. Lucknow Shatabdi has been awarded ISO Certificate that depicts its immense facilities and higher safety features. It was the first Shatabdi train to get equipped with modern day LHB coaches as against traditional ICF coaches. These LHB coaches comes with more safety features and have increased comfort for passengers.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.