close
swap_horiz
close

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati trains

15905
Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express
TVC ()
Trivandrum Central
16 hr 35 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 440
22620
Tirunelveli Bilaspur SF Express
TVC ()
Trivandrum Central
17 hr 05 min
RU ()
Renigunta Jn
SL
₹ 465
17229
Sabari Express
TVC ()
Trivandrum Central
17 hr 15 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 430
07116
Kochuveli Hyderabad Special Fare Special
KCVL ()
Kochuveli
18 hr 30 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
16382
Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express
TVC ()
Trivandrum Central
18 hr 20 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 430
12625
Kerala Express
TVC ()
Trivandrum Central
16 hr 33 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 460
12643
Thiruvananthapuram Central H. Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express
TVC ()
Trivandrum Central
17 hr 10 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 460
12659
Gurudev SF Express
TVC ()
Trivandrum Central
17 hr 20 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 460
16317
Himsagar Express
TVC ()
Trivandrum Central
17 hr 20 min
TPTY ()
Tirupati Main
SL
₹ 430
info

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati train time table

Kerala Express (12625) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 16 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 893 kms. Thiruvananthapuram Central H. Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12643) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 17 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 881 kms. Sabari Express (17229) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 17 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 895 kms. Himsagar Express (16317) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 17 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 893 kms. Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 18 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 893 kms.
info

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati train Seat Availability

In Kerala Express (12625), seat availability status is GNWL83/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati train Fare

Fare for trains from Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati is Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1175 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1515 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati Kerala Express 12625

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati Kerala Express (12625) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.1750 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train. In Kerala Express (12625), seat availability status is GNWL83/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati Sabari Express 17229

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati Sabari Express (17229) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati train fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1175 in Third AC, Rs.1700 in Second AC and Rs.430 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati Thiruvananthapuram Central H. Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express 12643

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati Thiruvananthapuram Central H. Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12643) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati train fare is Rs.250 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1735 in Second AC and Rs.460 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati Himsagar Express 16317

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati Himsagar Express (16317) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati train fare is Rs.1175 in Third AC and Rs.430 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express 16382

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati train fare is Rs.1175 in Third AC, Rs.1700 in Second AC and Rs.430 in Sleeper for this train. In Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati is Kerala Express (12625) which travels a distance of 893 kms in just 16 hrs 33 mints. The slowest train from Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati is Kochuveli Hyderabad Special Fare Special (07116) which travels a distance of 886 kms in 18 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati is Thiruvananthapuram Central H. Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12643) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Thiruvananthapuram to Tirupati is Sabari Express (17229) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of over 32 mints.
info

About Tirupati

Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.