Trivandrum Central to Nagercoil Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at taking a total of 2 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 71 kms. This train has 5 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Thiruvananthapuram to Nagercoil Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Thiruvananthapuram to Nagercoil Jn is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 530 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Thiruvananthapuram to Nagercoil Jn KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Nagercoil Jn station (NCJ) at . This train has 5 stoppages. Thiruvananthapuram to Nagercoil Jn train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.145 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.