Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Dibrugarh station (DBRG) at taking a total of 77 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 4156 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Thiruvananthapuram to Dibrugarh can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Thiruvananthapuram to Dibrugarh is Rs 630 in None (GN), Rs 2790 in Third AC (3A), Rs 4225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1070 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 3210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 4750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1270 in Sleeper (SL).
Thiruvananthapuram to Dibrugarh Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express (15905) departs from Trivandrum Central station (TVC) at and arrives Dibrugarh station (DBRG) at . Thiruvananthapuram to Dibrugarh train fare is Rs.630 in None, Rs.2790 in Third AC, Rs.4225 in Second AC and Rs.1070 in Sleeper for this train.
Dibrugarh is a picturesque town of Assam and is situated on the banks of river Brahmputra. It is a paradise with tea gardens and rainforests. It is biggest contributor of India's tea production and accounts for over 35% of total tea produced by the state. Literacy rate in Dibrugarh is close to 90% which is much higher than the national literacy rate. Dibrugarh is the biggest railway junction in the North eastern region. Dibrugarh Vivek Express that connects Dibrugarh to the southernmost tip of India - Kanyakumari holds world record for being the train that covers longest train route and maximum travel time to reach destination. It is a perfect example of cultural mix where one can find Assamese (Ahoms), Bengalis, Marwaris, Christian and Muslims. Dibrugarh Airport (DIB) is located at Mohanbari which is 15 Kms North East to the Dibrugarh city. Dibrugarh has 2 railway stations - Dibrugarh (DBRG) and Dibrugarh Town (DBRT).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.