Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Thiruvananthapuram to Chandigarh - Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12217).
Thiruvananthapuram to Chandigarh Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12217) departs from Kochuveli station (KCVL) at and arrives Chandigarh station (CDG) at . Thiruvananthapuram to Chandigarh sampark-kranti fare is Rs.6215 in First AC, Rs.535 in None, Rs.2400 in Third AC, Rs.3575 in Second AC and Rs.925 in Sleeper for this train. In Kerala Sampark Kranti Express (12217), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 3 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL21/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL24/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 76% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL65/WL17 in Sleeper (SL) with 86% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.