Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Tori to Singrauli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tori to Singrauli is Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1405 in First AC (1A), Rs 845 in Second AC (2A), Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 120 in None (GN) and Rs 600 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tori to Singrauli is Santragachi Ajmer Weekly Express (18009) which travels a distance of 338 kms in just 7 hrs 1 mints. The slowest train from Tori to Singrauli is Shaktipunj COVID 19 Special (01448) which travels a distance of 337 kms in 7 hrs 56 mints. The most punctual train from Tori to Singrauli is Shaktipunj Express (11448) which reaches Singrauli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tori to Singrauli is Shaktipunj Express (11448) which reaches Singrauli with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.