Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Tori to Duddhinagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tori to Duddhinagar is Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Tori to Duddhinagar is Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Link Express (18101) which travels a distance of 212 kms in just 3 hrs 24 mints. The slowest train from Tori to Duddhinagar is Gomoh Chopan Passenger (GGC) (UnReserved) (53343) which travels a distance of 212 kms in 6 hrs 7 mints. The most punctual train from Tori to Duddhinagar is Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Express (18309) which reaches Duddhinagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tori to Duddhinagar is Ranchi Chopan Express (UnReserved) (18613) which reaches Duddhinagar with an average delay of over 1 hrs 46 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.