Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Tohana to Kot Kapura - New Delhi Firozpur Cantt Shatabdi Express (12047).
Tohana to Kot Kapura New Delhi Firozpur Cantt Shatabdi Express (12047) departs from Tohana station (TUN) at and arrives Kot Kapura station (KKP) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Tohana to Kot Kapura shatabdi fare is Rs.505 in Chair Car and Rs.945 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. New Delhi Firozpur Cant is another Shatabdi train that runs off route. Started its services from December 18, 2014, this Shatabdi is the newest shatabdi by the Indian Railways. There are couple of trains connecting these two cities including Intercity Express, Mail trains and Express trains fastest being NDLS FZR Shatabdi (12047/48). Till October 7 last year it was running till Bhatinda only and was known as Bhatinda Shatabdi after which it was extended till Firozpur Cant.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.