Hide Fare
Show Fare

Tiruppur to Tirupati trains

Wed, October 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Navyug Express
16687


TUP


TPTY
08:20
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Himsagar Express
16317


TUP


TPTY
07:25
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ernakulam Jn. Hyderabad SpecialFare Special
07118


TUP


TPTY
06:50
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ernakulam Patna Express (via Nagpur)
16359


TUP


TPTY
07:15
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Mangaluru Central Kacheguda Express
17605


TUP


RU
06:45
- - - T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kollam Visakhapatnam Weekly Express
18568


TUP


RU
07:30
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Coimbatore Tirupati SF Intercity Express
22616


TUP


TPTY
07:05
- T - T F - S
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express
22852


TUP


TPTY
06:55
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kanniyakumari Dibrugarh Vivek Express
15905


TUP


RU
07:05
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Tirunelveli Bilaspur SF Express
22620


TUP


RU
07:20
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ernakulam Bilaspur SF Express
22816


TUP


RU
07:20
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Sabari Express
17229


TUP


TPTY
07:00
M T W T F S S
RLWL9/WL7
79%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL15/WL10
82%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL79/WL64
69%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
--
Kochuveli Hyderabad Special Fare Special
07116


TUP


TPTY
07:30
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express
16382


TUP


TPTY
08:20
M T W T F S S
RLWL11/WL11
90%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL15/WL11
88%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL115/WL103
72%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
--
Kerala Express
12625


TUP


TPTY
06:58
M T W T F S S
RLWL16/WL14
84%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL32/WL24
60%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
RLWL113/WL67
40%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
--
Thiruvananthapuram Central H. Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12643


TUP


TPTY
07:27
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Millennium SF Express
12645


TUP


TPTY
07:27
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question
What is Yuva qouta?
Hello @yogesh_tripathi The Yuva quota is basically a quota for unemployed persons in the age group of 18 to 45 years. Yuva quota is applicable for Yuva Trains only, you must have heard of these trai…
Solved
747 views
  
1 reply
How can I search for trains between Darbhanga to Renigunta trains?
@NiTish_Kumar21 There are no direct trains between Darbhanga and Renigunta. You must look for the connecting trains to Renigunta from different stations near to Darbhanga. There are a few stations f…
Solved
272 views
  
1 reply
How to book one entire coach of 12983 train no? What is the process for the same?
@Sansar_Jindal The process to book an entire coach is as follows: One have to do registration to avail this facility. Registration can be done maximum 6 months in advance and minimum 30 days prior…
Solved
1280 views
  
2 replies

Tiruppur to Tirupati train time table

Coimbatore Tirupati SF Intercity Express (22616) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 7 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 419 kms. Kerala Express (12625) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 6 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 419 kms. Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 8 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 420 kms. Sabari Express (17229) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 7 hrs to cover the distance of 420 kms.

Tiruppur to Tirupati train Seat Availability

In Kerala Express (12625), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL113/WL67 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL115/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sabari Express (17229), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL79/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tiruppur to Tirupati train Fare

Fare for trains from Tiruppur to Tirupati is Rs 160 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 590 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 965 in Second AC (2A), Rs 250 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 130 in None (GN) and Rs 675 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 800 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Tiruppur to Tirupati Coimbatore Tirupati SF Intercity Express 22616

Tiruppur to Tirupati Coimbatore Tirupati SF Intercity Express (22616) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Tiruppur to Tirupati train fare is Rs.590 in Chair Car, Rs.145 in None and Rs.160 in Second Seater for this train.

Tiruppur to Tirupati Kerala Express 12625

Tiruppur to Tirupati Kerala Express (12625) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Tiruppur to Tirupati train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.280 in Sleeper for this train. In Kerala Express (12625), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL32/WL24 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL113/WL67 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tiruppur to Tirupati Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express 16382

Tiruppur to Tirupati Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Tiruppur to Tirupati train fare is Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL115/WL103 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tiruppur to Tirupati Sabari Express 17229

Tiruppur to Tirupati Sabari Express (17229) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . Tiruppur to Tirupati train fare is Rs.130 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Sabari Express (17229), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL79/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 69% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tiruppur to Tirupati train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Tiruppur to Tirupati is Mangaluru Central Kacheguda Express (17605) which travels a distance of 439 kms in just 6 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Tiruppur to Tirupati is Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) which travels a distance of 420 kms in 8 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Tiruppur to Tirupati is Navyug Express (16687) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tiruppur to Tirupati is Mangaluru Central Santragachi Vivek Express (22852) which reaches Tirupati Main with an average delay of over 7 hrs 57 mints.

About Tirupati

Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.