Tiruppur to Tirupati Main train Seat Availability & Fare
CAPE PUNE EXP (16382) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 7 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 420 kms. This train has 7 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 14 trains that run from Tiruppur to Tirupati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tiruppur to Tirupati is Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 610 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1785 in First AC (1A), Rs 985 in Second AC (2A), Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 695 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 765 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Tiruppur to Tirupati CAPE PUNE EXP (16382) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . This train has 7 stoppages. Tiruppur to Tirupati train fare is Rs.695 in Third AC, Rs.985 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.