KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express (16315) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Shertalai station (SRTL) at taking a total of 5 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 289 kms.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Tiruppur to Shertalai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tiruppur to Shertalai is Rs 100 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Tiruppur to Shertalai KSR Bengaluru Kochuveli Express (16315) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Shertalai station (SRTL) at . Tiruppur to Shertalai train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Tiruppur to Shertalai is Shalimar Thiruvananthapuram Central SF Express (22642) which travels a distance of 289 kms in just 5 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Tiruppur to Shertalai is Dhanbad Alappuzha (Bokaro) Express (13351) which travels a distance of 289 kms in 8 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Tiruppur to Shertalai is Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly Express (16331) which reaches Shertalai with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Tiruppur to Shertalai is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Shertalai with an average delay of over 1 hrs 36 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.