Hide Fare
Show Fare

Tiruppur to Mumbai train seat availability & fare

Wed, May 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Coimbatore Rajkot Express
16614


TUP


KYN
28:32
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express
11014


TUP


LTT
28:55
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL20/WL3
80%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL46/WL6
82%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL107/WL21
72%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Tirunelveli Mumbai Dadar Express (via Konkan)
22630


TUP


DR
25:05
- - W - - - -
--
GNWL11/WL6
77%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL44/WL20
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL122/WL47
55%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Thiruvananthapuram Central Mumbai CSMT Weekly Express
16332


TUP


CSTM
30:30
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express
16382


TUP


CSTM
33:50
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL14/WL14
74%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL14/WL10
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL182/WL154
42%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Tiruppur to Mumbai train time table

Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at taking a total of 28 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1462 kms. Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Mumbai Cst station (CSTM) at taking a total of 33 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1571 kms. Tirunelveli Mumbai Dadar Express (via Konkan) (22630) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at taking a total of 25 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1343 kms.

Tiruppur to Mumbai train Seat Availability

In Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014), seat availability status is GNWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL55/WL13 in Sleeper (SL) with 85% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382), seat availability status is RLWL17/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL198/WL157 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tiruppur to Mumbai train Fare

Fare for trains from Tiruppur to Mumbai is Rs 3955 in First AC (1A), Rs 325 in None (GN), Rs 1535 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1955 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 745 in Sleeper (SL).

Tiruppur to Mumbai Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express 11014

Tiruppur to Mumbai Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Lokmanya Tilak Term station (LTT) at . Tiruppur to Mumbai train fare is Rs.3955 in First AC, Rs.330 in None, Rs.1575 in Third AC, Rs.2305 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train. In Coimbatore Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (11014), seat availability status is GNWL/AVAILABLE in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 86% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL55/WL13 in Sleeper (SL) with 85% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tiruppur to Mumbai Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express 16382

Tiruppur to Mumbai Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Mumbai Cst station (CSTM) at . Tiruppur to Mumbai train fare is Rs.1640 in Third AC, Rs.2405 in Second AC and Rs.610 in Sleeper for this train. In Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382), seat availability status is RLWL17/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL198/WL157 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Tiruppur to Mumbai Tirunelveli Mumbai Dadar Express (via Konkan) 22630

Tiruppur to Mumbai Tirunelveli Mumbai Dadar Express (via Konkan) (22630) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Mumbai Dadar Central station (DR) at . Tiruppur to Mumbai train fare is Rs.325 in None, Rs.1535 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.580 in Sleeper for this train.

About Mumbai

Mumbai formerly known as Bombay is one of the most prominent cities in India. Mumbai is known for a lot of things namely Bollywood, Ganpati festival, shopping streets, colleges, Mumbai local trains, street food, Mumbai Dabbawallas delivering food tiffins, the Gateway of India. Mumbai once comprised of seven islands. That is why there are various sea links as it is surrounded by water bodies along the coast.Mumbai airport is centrally located in the city and is known as Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM). Mumbai have the credits for various services that were opened here first. Like the first airport of India Juhu Aerodrome was first established here in 1928, first 5-star hotel-Taj Mahal Hotel, the first railway terminal was constructed in Mumbai and was known as Bori Bunder (Now known as CST Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus), the first electric rail system, the first public bus service (BEST) are some of the facilities that started first in Mumbai. As a true Mumbaikar says Mumbai is not just a city it is a spirit in itself. Mumbai has 14 railway stations - Lokmanya Tilak Term (LTT), Mumbai Cst (CSTM), Mumbai Bandra Terminus (BDTS), Mumbai Central (BCT), Mumbai Dadar Central (DR), Mumbai Dadar West (DDR), Panvel (PNVL), Kalyan Jn (KYN), Thane (TNA), Borivali (BVI), Vasai Road (BSR), Andheri (ADH), Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) and Mumbai Central (MMCT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.