Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Tiruppur to Harippad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tiruppur to Harippad is Rs 130 in None (GN), Rs 595 in Third AC (3A), Rs 850 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Tiruppur to Harippad is Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly Express (16331) which travels a distance of 343 kms in just 6 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Tiruppur to Harippad is Ahilya Nagari Express (22645) which travels a distance of 343 kms in 7 hrs 59 mints. The most punctual train from Tiruppur to Harippad is Ahilya Nagari Express (22645) which reaches Harippad with an average delay of just 15 mints. The most delayed train from Tiruppur to Harippad is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Harippad with an average delay of over 3 hrs 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.