Tiruppur to Ernakulam Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at taking a total of 5 hrs to cover the distance of 253 kms.
Train seat availability for all 31 trains that run from Tiruppur to Ernakulum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tiruppur to Ernakulum is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 455 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 585 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Tiruppur to Ernakulum KANYAKUMARI EXP (16381) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Ernakulam Town station (ERN) at . Tiruppur to Ernakulum train fare is Rs.505 in Third AC, Rs.710 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train.
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.