Tiruppur to Chengannur train Seat Availability & Fare
Pune Kanniyakumari Express (16381) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Chengannur station (CNGR) at taking a total of 31 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 348 kms. This train has 11 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Tiruppur to Chengannur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Tiruppur to Chengannur is Rs 140 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1515 in First AC (1A), Rs 865 in Second AC (2A), Rs 225 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 610 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Tiruppur to Chengannur Pune Kanniyakumari Express (16381) departs from Tiruppur station (TUP) at and arrives Chengannur station (CNGR) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Tiruppur to Chengannur train fare is Rs.125 in None, Rs.610 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.